.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 03, 2014

Menu Plan: November 2 - 8


I still never posted the ful recipe, which is ridiculous, because it is quite simple. I'll post it this week, in the next couple days. There was just so much going on with friends and family last week, rehearsals and helping with campaigns and birthday parties and busy times at work. We also had another apple glean, this time for Cameos, which we really like. So, I'm hoping to get some apple sauce and pies made this week. Tuesday's meal ended up being moved to Thursday and Saturday's meal ended up being changed entirely, because our situation and schedule changed entirely. And I spent much of Saturday asleep, trying to recover from a rather late night and fight a bad cold. Rich took over my ferrying and chauffeuring that day.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?