.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 20, 2014

Menu Plan: October 19 - 25


I just realized I was supposed to post my chocolate chocolate chip muffin recipe. I will get on that right away - our week and weekend were a bit more busy than we expected. Some friends of ours also gave us an opportunity to have an afternoon and evening to ourselves on Friday, so our meal for that night has been moved. Actually, it had already been moved, we switched Wednesday and Friday, then we pushed that meal to this week. So, we have a couple repeats on the menu this week. We've already had a few mornings that are below freezing, and our nights are pretty chilly, so we're having a lot more hot breakfasts and warming dinners.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?