.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Menu Plan: August 3 - 9


I made the steam sautéed carrots and red onion with garlic and basil as an experiment last week. It was a highly successful experiment. I will be doing it again when we have a lot of basil to use. The onions weren't caramelized, but they were soft and sweet and delicious. We've had a windfall of zucchini and cucumbers, so we'll be eating a lot of those this week.

Also, we lost Rich's grandfather on Thursday, so would appreciate prayers for the family and for the repose of his soul. We'll be making another memorial trip in the next couple weeks.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.



Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?