.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yarn Along: One Sock Down


And now I need to be able to finish another man sized sock in four days. Not likely to happen. I think I'm going to end up mailing the socks to my dad in Saudi Arabia. I had planned to have this sock finished before he arrived, and have the second one started. Well, that plan didn't work out, and I've had less knitting time, because we're running around a lot more. We don't have that much more time with him, so I'm sad that these won't be useful for him while he's here.

This is the only knitting or crocheting I've been working on at all, too. I have a few things on needles/hook, and so much planned. It's kind of disappointing how little I have finished in the past two and a half months.

I have to admit that, though I've peeked at my Lenten book basket, I haven't had the time to really read anything deeply. So, instead, I finished a happy little murder one night while I was unable to sleep. Blackberry Pie Murder was light enough that I could handle it, but still allowed me to read. I will admit a weakness to this kind of book.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?