.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Menu Plan: First Sunday of Lent

I'm not entirely sure why I'm even planning menus as my father keeps trying to make something else or take us out to dinner (which is a challenge when you aren't eating meat). We've already switched several meals around since I started trying to put this together. However, here is my rough plan for the week. We'll see how it actually goes. My dad is spoiling us by cooking and taking us out so frequently.

We have Ember days this week, so there is extra praying and fasting for the Church, vocations, and the clergy. I've been so pleased with how well and solidly our children have handled the fast this year. Also, if I am permitted to be proud of this, Amira told me she didn't have any money left, but it turned out that it was because she had given all of her money as offering to church and to charities. Rest assured, my father has replenished her coffers.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?