.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Yarn Along: Not Much Progress


I was hoping to be finished with one of these socks by this week. That didn't happen. With our preparations for my dad's arrival and just life going on, I didn't get as far as I wanted on either the socks, or the leg warmers I'm making.



I want to have both finished in the next couple weeks, though. We'll see if I can make it. In the Shadow of the Sword: The Birth of Islam and the Rise of the Global Arab Empire is an interesting read. Heavy. I've just started it, and I don't think I'll finish it before Lent. It is definitely one I want to get back to, though. I also have my Lenten book basket prepared. I had another book suggested to me, but neither our library, nor Paper Back Swap had it readily available, so I'm noting it for next year.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?