.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: February 9 - 15

For those of you who pay attention to such things, I've updated my side bar to contain links to my patterns for sale as well as some more free patterns. I also have my new book list there and my FO tally for the year.

I don't think there are many repetitions this week, except in breakfasts, and that is normal for us. We are only about three weeks from Lent, so we are readying our hearts and our kitchen for that. There will be some more extravagant and rich meals in these weeks as well.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?