.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Menu Plan: September 9 - September 15

Things have been crazy around here. We've been exceedingly busy and sleep deprived, even for us. So, I did not post a menu last week. I just didn't have enough sustained time to work on any one thing this past week. I did plan a menu that we followed, but trying to format it here was asking too much from me. Especially as I didn't even get it done until last Wednesday. This menu was made up by Sunday, but I have been running around so much that this is the first chance I've had to post it.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?