.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Menu Plan: July 22 - July 28

We are back home for good. We spent the last part of last week mostly recovering from all the travel and family stuff. Thank God we are finally finished with school. Well, the children are. I still have some grading to do.

This week, we are trying to be more on track for our regular life. With half the summer gone and Rich having taken so much time off, our plan to take some vacation time to work on our yard and home is pretty much dead. So, one more year of unfinished projects. We're doing what we can and we'll see where we get before the freezes hit and there isn't much that can be done outside or in the ground (our window wells).

I did do a little menu planning last week, but didn't think it was all that necessary to post anything about it. Again, we were mostly in recovery mode. So, here is this week's plan. My birthday is Tuesday, and I'm going out to dinner with a few of my friends, but I'm making sure there is dinner for the family while I'm gone.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?