.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Menu Plan: Holy Week

I have no idea what happened to my Holy Week Post, but it has disappeared. So, here is my menu again. If my first post shows up again, I'll delete this one.

This is a big week for us. The most holy and solemn week of the year. It is the time set aside to walk the Via Dolorosa with our Lord. We suffer with Him. We will be in church from Thursday night through (very) early Sunday morning. My only "break" from the solemnity will be something that I try to avoid each year, but has become tradition, my big shopping trip on Good Friday. It looks like this will be happening this year as well.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?