.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan: Ash Wednesday & the First Week of Lent

We are on the cusp of Lent. We're having our doughnut night for Mardi Gras and having some friends over to share with us. If it were just us adults, I'd only serve the doughnuts, but we're having a meal so the children don't have a sugar coma. I'm making our yeasted potato doughnuts and trying a Tunisian doughnut recipe as well. We'll fill up nicely on Tuesday, because Wednesday is a fast day. There are still meals planned that day, since not all of our children are old enough to fast.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?