.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Plan: January 15 - January 21

This is our first week with every single activity back up and running. I am trying to keep things relatively simple this week, while we get back into our schedule.

Our goals of getting projects done little by little and organizing our home and life more are going well. We're not getting everything done nor working at an extreme pace, but progress is being made. School also went relatively well for our first week back and we are excited about our co-op starting. I'm a little frantic trying to get my materials ready for the classes I'm teaching, but I am looking forward to teaching the students again.

Our other big project is getting ready for the garden. The plan is to begin sorting through seeds and ordering and starting things like onion seeds and some herbs and flowers this month. We are determined to have a better garden than we did last year.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?