.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan: September 25 - October 1

Well, fall is here at last. Temperatures are supposed to be below freezing at night in a little over a week. We are now entering the time when I miss our old home the most. It turns out I don't like all four seasons. I liked our milder falls and milder winters which weren't even winter, but had about two weeks of snow and that was all. We're still using the last of the summer produce, but are now getting into winter squash and fall meals, too. This is the time of year I wish I could hibernate. Instead, I decided to teach two classes in our homeschool co-op, thus making sure I could not miss any of them without serious illness.

Speaking of illness, but not serious, we have been fighting off a small cold for the past few days and have finally succumbed. We're not terribly sick, and we're handling it fairly well, but we would appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?