.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan: July 31 - August 6

My birthday week was wonderful! Our night out at Havana Nights was so much fun. If I can get pictures, I'll post them for you.

I'm running late on posting the weekly recipes because of how busy our weekend was with our friends visiting and our date night. I will try to get that posted tomorrow.

This week, we get to try out almost all of the rest of the foods that were restricted for the boys. It's still looking like a deficiency rather than an allergy, but we have to test out the rest of the food.

We also have a busy schedule this coming weekend, but this time it is for a sadder reason. A friend of ours died and we are going to the funeral. Please pray for the repose of her soul and for the comfort of her husband who is now a widower. They had no children.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:
Tomatoes
Avocados
Cheddar
Cilantro



From the Garden:
Apricots
Garlic
Scallions
Chives
Dill
Thyme
Parsley
Garlic Scapes
Various Greens

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?