.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Menu Plan: July 3 - July 9

We're on our last week of school before taking a break for summer. We were able to go pick strawberries last week and brought home 24 pounds of strawberries for $24! We're jamming here. I'm also planning some of my famous blackberry lime jam this week. Yasmina's birthday is this week, and she wants to have cupcakes with strawberry frosting for her birthday, so we are going back to the farm to get more.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:
Strawberries
Blueberries

From the Garden:
Snap Peas
Snow Peas
English Peas
Scallions
Chives
Dill
Thyme
Parsley
Garlic Scapes
Various Greens

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?