.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Menu Plan: June 5 - June 11

We have a few repeats this week, as we switched some meals around based on special requests from Rich and the children. We are in the final week of the Paschal season. Pentecost is this coming Sunday, so we will grill something in honor of those Tongues of Flame.

This week I'm trying to get back in the practice of doubling at least one meal each week and freezing the extra. The plan is to mark those dishes that I am going to double, to give you a clue as to some of the things I make that freeze well. The plan for us is to have a good stock of meals to either give to families that need it after having a baby or going to the hospital or feed us on those nights that we are all tired, busy or otherwise can't face making a meal.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:

Salad Greens
Butter

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?