.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plan: Post Apocalyptic Week

Well, it looks like I'll have to cook dinner this week after all, since the world did not end.

Last week I realized I was out of ground beef so I made lamburger helper instead of my homemade hamburger helper. It was quite tasty. I also changed up the vegetables for our Friday dinner and made some steam sauteed carrots which were wonderful. I will be making them again and posting the recipe this week.

I included the things we bought this week at the bottom of the page. However, because of my Fred Meyer Rewards Rebates and a few coupons, the only thing we paid for out of pocket was the oranges.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:

Potatoes
Yellow Squash
Apples
Oranges

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?