.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Menu Plan: February 6 - February 12

I actually managed to avoid buying the three things on my list last week. I'm still trying to get a hold of the folks who sell our apples and pears, but I made do with what we had and worked with what was already in our pantry or freezers. I'm going to have to make a trip to the store at the end of the week, though, to get some cheese and fresh produce for the next week and I'll be getting a few supplies when I pick up our milk.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:

Milk

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?