.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Menu Plan: November 7 - November 13

The Indian Summer Gratin was such a hit that the children requested it be repeated this week. Jerome actually wanted to eat it for breakfast the next day. So, here you see it again. I made a few modifications to the method and ingredient list based on what we had and our time limits. I will post them this week.

I am starting to prepare for Thanksgiving again. We will be able to see our children's godparents, but their son is away in Paraguay for a year and we will miss him. We may be able to have some local friends with their children over as well. Still no day after Thanksgiving party this year. Maybe our house will be ready enough by next year.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?