.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu Plan: July 25 - July 31

There will be no menu plan next week. I'd forgotten that this week was my buffer between our bizarre schedule and last week. However, this week we are on a fairly normal schedule, so I got my menu plan ready.

My birthday dinner was amazing. We went to a very nice restaurant in town which specializes in seafood. We had a cheese, cracker and fruit plate as an appetizer, split a seafood caesar salad which had a generous amount of sauteed crab, shrimp and bay shrimp on top, Rich had prime rib with shrimp and I had a crab stuffed chicken breast (sort of like Chicken Oscar, but with cheese in the mix and the crab stuffed in the middle). We left my birthday cake at home, but were so stuffed from dinner that we didn't eat the cake until the next day.

I was going to change some things on this menu since we were so heavy on Mexican-ish type meals, but Rich said he was quite happy with it, so it stays.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?