.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Six Stupendous Seasons

Amira is six years old today! When I find the usb cord for my camera, I will post a picture of her now. I will refrain from posting pictures of her birth, as I don't think you want to see surgical shots. Here is a picture of her after her first bath, the first night we had her.



She is quite the young lady now, smart and talented with a joy for life.

Six Special Things about Amira

1. She is one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

2. She loves to help around the house.

3. She is becoming a wonderful ballerina.

4. She has a vivid imagination.

5. She is hilarious. Sometimes on purpose.

6. She makes each day happier just by being in it.

Happy birthday Amira!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Happy Birthday Amira, you sound like a wonderful young lady, and I'm glad to share a birthday with you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?