.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 08, 2010

Menu Plan: February 7 - February 13

Hello all, I am back. My plan is to slowly start blogging a bit again. We are still inundated with house projects, but we're getting our other ducks in a row a little better now. So, first off, I am planning our menus again. It has been rather chaotic not doing it for so long. I've decided to let off cataloging the things from our freezer/pantry/fridge, because that was making the composition of these posts take much longer than I like.

We are in the final full week before Lent, so I've been busy thinking up the treats and special foods we won't be able to eat during Lent to make over the next week and a half. We won't be having our normal doughnut party for Mardi Gras, but the plan is to pull blackberries from the freezer and make some cobblers.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?