.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 26, 2009

No Way!



I am trying not to get my hopes up about how much knitting I will be able to get done, but I am knitting again.

I'll leave it to you to guess what I'm making. It uses some sock yarn I picked up at Madrona a couple years ago. I started it before we moved, but once we were in the what job are we going for and get ready to move mode, I put it down. I picked it up again on Friday and am hoping to get it finished in the next couple weeks.

I am enjoying the yarn, I like the color, but I wouldn't have named it as they did. It was called Raspberry Creme.



I don't think so. It is Fly-Dyed Monarch sock yarn from Angora Valley Fibers. So far, I am very happy with the yarn, even if it is an ill named color. It is still a pretty color.

Living in a place that gets so much actual winter, I really want to get hats, mittens, gloves, socks and such made for everyone. I don't know that I'll be able to do it all for Christmas, with only nine and a half weeks to Christmas day, but I need to get a move on it if I want to have them ready even for Epiphany, as that only buys me about 11 days more.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?