.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Brief Post for My Fans

Hello loyal readers! I have been informed that some of you may be missing my updates. Well, I'm still without internets at home; I saw no point in paying for it until we can really use it. We have pulled out almost all the carpet at home, we are waiting on the appraiser before we put in the money for the finishing on the floors. It's a good thing it's summer!

It turns out we have an apricot tree in the front yard. It needs pruning in the fall, but the fruit up high is ripening right now. I have taken a couple pictures of the house before the changes have been made. When we get up and running on the home computer, I'll post them.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
That is so cool that you have an apricot tree in your yard! Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading more.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?