.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: April 20

We are back to our normal meal planning and schedules here. It is always a little difficult to go to feasting after a significant fast. We just cannot eat as much or tolerate rich foods quite as easily. So, it is kind of nice to get into a regular eating pattern, not the stricter dietary rules, but not a whole lot of extra either.

There are a couple things from last week that I never made, as we moved things around and had tons of leftovers from some of the food. So, this week they are reappearing. I haven't had to do much in the way of grocery shopping this past week, so our budget is taking the Easter feasting pretty well. My bill for last week went from around $93 to $66 after my short cuts, printed coupons, store coupons, sales and the discount for using my own bags. I'm still trying to cut our grocery budget as much as possible.

I have a goal of getting another frugality post done this week, as well as starting the pictures from Elijah's birthday surprise. Wish me luck. Also, I wanted to remind people, yet again, of my song contest. You have until late Thursday night to enter.

Please be praying for Rich and us on Wednesday, as we have some important stuff going on then.
If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?