Monday, April 20, 2009
Menu Plan Monday: April 20
There are a couple things from last week that I never made, as we moved things around and had tons of leftovers from some of the food. So, this week they are reappearing. I haven't had to do much in the way of grocery shopping this past week, so our budget is taking the Easter feasting pretty well. My bill for last week went from around $93 to $66 after my short cuts, printed coupons, store coupons, sales and the discount for using my own bags. I'm still trying to cut our grocery budget as much as possible.
I have a goal of getting another frugality post done this week, as well as starting the pictures from Elijah's birthday surprise. Wish me luck. Also, I wanted to remind people, yet again, of my song contest. You have until late Thursday night to enter.
Please be praying for Rich and us on Wednesday, as we have some important stuff going on then.
- Monday: Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans
- Tuesday: Quiche Lorraine with the Leftover Ham, Salad
- Wednesday: Mayacoba Bean & Scrambled Egg with Corn Tortillas and Guacamole
- Thursday: Ham & Marrow Bean Soup, Crusty Bread and Salad
- Friday: Potato, Pepper & Onion Frittata, Salad
- Saturday: Grilled Bacon Burgers with Cheese and Fixings, Roasted Corn and Leftover Beans
- Sunday: Roast Chicken, Potatoes Roasted in Pan Drippings, Good Bread, Salad
What is on your menu this week?