.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 05, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Last Day of Christmas

Today is the 12th day of Christmas. Tomorrow is Epiphany, then the days before Lent. Lent is very late this year. I can't remember when Valentine's day has come before Ash Wednesday in the longest time, but this year Ash Wednesday is February 25th.

Last week our menus were switched around quite a bit, so I have some repeats this week that didn't get made last week. I hope to get back in the swing of things both at home and here on the blog. There is this giant backlog of topics I've been wanting to post about for some time, and I have actually done some knitting! The plan is to start the weekly frugality posts again and to be more consistent about Finished Object Friday. Of course, there are the pictures of the family, too.

This week we are back to our normal eating, with at least two meatless meals a week and soup once a week (I'm trying to sell soup to Rich by virtue of its being so inexpensive). We are still making some treats around here and have a few left over from Christmas that we need to eat up.
If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Great menu. I love enchiladas. I haven't had them in a while.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?