.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: 5th Day of Christmas


Rich got his first leftover turkey sandwich in several years. We had them on toasted homemade bread with homemade mayonnaise and lettuce, which was amazing. We still have a little roast beef and a little of the turkey left, so I will be remaking them today for breakfast and dinner. We'll have some roast beef hash with fried eggs this morning, and the turkey tetrazzini for dinner since we had sandwiches instead last week. We will be making more Christmas cookies this week, and eating them up while we can.

Rich and I celebrate 12 years of marriage this Wednesday. We did a brief renewal of our vows after church on Sunday, and so far have a rather quiet anniversary planned. We usually have a party, but we aren't having one this year.

If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Happy Anniversary a bit early!
 
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it is 12 years already! I probably tell you that every year, but the truth is your wedding marks so many events in my own life that it is hard to believe how fast time passes. I hope you will do something special and may you be blessed with many more years together.
 
Great menu! Have a Happy New Year!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?