.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Photographic Records



I don't think I ever posted this. We took the children to get their pumpkins about a week before Halloween, a real estate place in town always gives them away and has cider and cocoa and coffee and candy and what not. We also picked up a bunch of extra pumpkins for the chickens.

This isn't the best photo, two of them aren't looking at the camera, Alexander has a funny look on his face, but we only took two and this one was better than the other. Since this blog is essentially our baby book for all the children (I long ago gave up on keeping up with the baby books - Alexander has a partially filled one, Dominic has a couple entries, Elijah has an empty one and nobody else has one), I thought I'd record this moment here.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?