.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: November 3

So, I'm pretty late posting this. We've had some amazingly hectic weeks lately. I'm trying to get back on top of things at home, but it has seemed like a losing battle. We're starting to work our way back to normal. Since I totally spaced what we were doing for Halloween last week, our dinner plan that day was changed, and then my Saturday morning was thrown off so we ate leftovers for dinner then. I also didn't realize until this week that I had not posted our dinner plan for Sunday. It was eating at a Day of the Dead party with friends. Which was loads of fun. The food was wonderful and the company was great. Our children all had a nice time playing with everyone else's children.If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?