.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: October 20

The last half of last week was rearranged six ways from Sunday, so I have a few menu repeats here. We're still deep into preserving and cooking apples. I'm hoping to be finished by the end of the week, but our schedule at home this week is also weird. It's nice to be able to use so much fresh food from the garden still, even in the last part of October.
If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Shepherd's Pie tonight. Probably that fake baked chicken and rice sometime this week. Chili. Other than that, I have no plans.

Cooked for Lucy all weekend, though -- made raspberry applesauce (applemash, really) with ginger and cinnamon and allspice. Baked butternut squash with ginger and cumin. Carrots with ginger.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?