.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Family Dentistry

We had an appointment for our whole family to have our dental check ups. I think only two other people came in who were not in our family. We had two hours scheduled, so that everyone except Yasmina could have their teeth checked out. I got my biannual lecture to floss more. Flossing four times a year is a regular habit, is it not?

Rich came in a separate vehicle so he could get back to work no matter what we needed to do, and we ended up leaving him there to get his teeth finished.

So, what did we do when we got home?

Ate cupcakes, of course.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Get them to Floss more, floss more, floss more is the chant I hear from our kids' dentist every six months.

Honestly, I BUY the stuff; isn't that enough?

As for me - well, I figure that every five years is 'regular check-ups'. I also hear the floss more drum beat, but for someone with teeth as crowded as mine, that's a bit much to ask. Heck, the darned hygenists can barely get in there and they're PROFESSIONALS!! I'm just a lowly teeth-bearer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?