.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'd Like to Thank My Parents...

and of course all my fans, because without you, I'd be nothing. This is for you Arabian Knits readers!

Seriously. I was given an award. Somehow I didn't realize it until just a couple days ago, and then I forgot to post about it. Because that's the quality consistent blogging you've come to expect from me. Anyway.

Grace from Lovin Comfort Knits gave this:



to me. Neat, huh? I get to put a button in my sidebar if I want to and everything. This is intended to be done in fun, so I'm treating it as an opportunity to share my favorite blogs of the moment. I'm also going to focus on blogs that I don't think are as generally famous as some are (though a couple of them are, but they are hilarious).

These are the rules:
1) Paste the award logo onto your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (this is where it gets difficult - I may be adding more later).
4) Put links to your nominees.
5) Leave a message to your nominees about the award.

So, without further ado, in no particular order, here are my nominees:

Labels: ,


Comments:
thank you, Ranee! I am honored and touched.
xoxo
steph
 
i am so glad you got it, I was supposed to let you know and somehow I forgot that part but you definitely deserve it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?