.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: July 28



Lisa's plane was delayed four times, and she ended up getting here nearly 12 hours after she was supposed to arrive. This meant she missed my birthday, but we had a good time anyway once we all got the rest we needed. This week, we will be making the lemon cake (I was too wiped out to attempt it), raspberry custard pie (some girls from our local homeschool group are picking and selling raspberries) and cherry pie (Rich picked me some pie cherries and will pit them for me).

I will post recipes upon request.

What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Your menu sounds delicious! :) Happy Birthday!
My husband's birthday is this week, so I'm keeping my eye out for cake ideas. Lemon sounds good!
Blessings,
Michele :)
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?