.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Usurper

A couple days ago, Jerome was playing around my desk while I was doing some stuff on the computer. He came up and grabbed my heel while shouting, delightedly, "Feet, feet!" I turned to him and asked him if we should have named him James.

Jerome immediately went and grabbed his brother's James in a Mess book and told me to read James please. He loves choo-choo fains. Since the stories in this book are a little more involved than his board books, I pretty much just told him what was happening in the pictures. We got to a picture of James looking grumpy, so I said that James was grumpy. Jerome repeated: Blumping.

Poor Jerome, he is sick with congestion and a cough. Please pray for him to get well, quickly.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?