.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: November 12

My husband, the veteran, yet again does not get Veteran's Day off. Right now we have the Laudate kids at our house still. Since they had no school, they asked their parents if they could stay here and watch Return of the King. Only one girl and Rich stayed awake, the rest of us crashed on the couches and on the floor. We're only doing math review, dictation, history and recitation today, so we aren't taking a full holiday, but still having a lighter day.

I actually planned most of my menus for this week last week, so I'm ready this morning. For more menu plansvisit Organizing Junkie. Thank you to all of you who have sent me crockpot meals, I will be trying them out.



What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?