.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prima Ballerina

Amira had her first ballet class last week. I was so excited, but I had forgotten my camera, so we raced home to get it, as we had about 15 minutes to spare, and when I tried to photograph her, the batteries died. One of the other mothers there offered to take some pictures of Amira and send them to me (thank you Karen!), so here they are.





She had such a great time, and is looking forward to going again this week to meet with her teacher. I have new batteries in the camera now.

I bought some ballerina pink yarn and plan on making her some cabled leggings. I used to have a pattern for a knit and a crocheted bun warmer, but now I can't find it. I thought that Kathleen Day gave it to me, so if you are reading out there, could you send it again? Thank you!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?