.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

See How Adorable They Are?

Well, since I have a whole bunch to catch everyone up on, here are the photos from two weekends ago. I have a cute picture of four of the children in the pool (Jerome didn't take to the pool until I got in and held him closely, and there's no way I'm posting a picture of me in my swimsuit, even with the distracting baby shots), but I didn't want to give the sickos out there a view of them, so you'll have to trust me on how cute they looked. We had a busy weekend that week. It started Thursday with the fair, then we went to Rich's company picnic on Friday, Saturday we went to a barbecue at a friend of Rich's from the airfield and Sunday after church we ate at our neighbor's house while our children played with their daughter, dog, ducks, cats, rabbits, etc.

At the fair, we brought a picnic dinner so we could buy one of each of the foods we wanted to share between us. I made steak and pepper sandwiches on olive oil bread, brought bottles of water and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that the children helped me make.



Alexander holding a duckling. Dominic and Elijah also got to hold little creatures and pet baby goats. Amira was too afraid of the chicks. Yeah, she's a tough girl.



We found a haybale bull that the children enjoyed riding.



At the picnic on Saturday, Jerome was driven around in this wagon. He actually had a great time and smiled and laughed until we took the camera out. None of the pictures show him smiling. He smiles immediately after the click, though. Every time.



Here they all are together.



This is Amira spinning around near her brothers. It's a blurry picture, but I love it.



This one, and the next one were just pretty pictures of the children on the swings at the fair. We spent something like $50 for our children to ride four rides each. This is the low cost, county fair, too.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?