.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Religious Humor

I was going to post a picture of my July Red Box which came this past week, and some photos of my newest knitting project, and the pieces of Amira's top which are still not sewn together, but the photo server is acting strange. So, instead, I leave you with this joke:

A seminary professor called in the computer support tech, and told him

"This morning I printed out the syllabus for my course on The Synoptic Gospels, and it came out fine. This afternoon I tried printing out the syllabus for my course in Postmodern Hermeneutics, and all I got was gibberish."

The tech looked around, said

"Well, what do you expect from a Canon printer ?"

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?