.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

National Family Opinion

Perhaps you have seen this in my sidebar?


Be Rewarded for Your Opinions - NFO MySurvey.com


I am pointing it out to you in case you are one of the five people who isn't already signed up with them. In the interest of full disclosure, if you use that link to sign up, I get a kickback, about $1.50 worth of one.

This is one of the two survey groups I still belong to and participate in regularly. You don't get huge amounts of money for your trouble, but you get to share your thoughts with marketers and make a little money while hanging out on the computer, which you are doing anyway. I get somewhere between $40 and $60 a year, I think in an average year. We aren't putting the children through college on this money, nor are we going to take a family vacation with it anytime soon, but it does buy a sweater's worth of yarn for me on sale, or a child's sweater, things like that.

You don't have to take cash either, they have drawings and raffles, charity (though they haven't had a charity I wanted to support yet), as well as larger items you can "purchase" with your points if you save them up. I'm a skeptic, and I assume a place can fold at any second, so when I gather enough points for a check, I redeem it. You may think differently.

Anyway, if you are interested in earning some money or other things while surfing the net by answering some questions, think about joining them. I've been a member with them for something like nine years and they've always been good to deal with and steady.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?