.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: August 27



I put up 18 jars of Blackberry Lime Jam last night. Finally! Our weather has been so weird, first so hot, then rainy, and I was getting worried that I wouldn't have any blackberries to make into jam this year, but we still have plenty. I'm planning on making at least that many more jars in the next week. This weekend, Rich is going to pick me enough crabapples to make four batches of crabapple jelly. Between that and the jam, I will have Christmas gifts covered. It's not much preserving this year, but it's something.


What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Nice meal plan! Your saucy meatballs sound so yummy. Will you be posting a recipe for them?
 
Thank you! I think I have posted it before. I'll link to it in this post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?