.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Look! Knitting!



That is about how far I am on my ballerina top. It is a pattern from Southwest Trading Company, and it is designed for their bamboo yarn. I got the pattern free when I bought some of that yarn, for a friend to make a shawl. I had some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Columbine Blossom which knits at the same gauge, and most likely won't stretch like the bamboo does (that's why it was for a shawl and not a sweater).



This is a little closer to the actual color, but it's hard for me to get a good picture of it. I've been zipping right along on it, while we drive to church, at bible study, watching movies at home, but now I've been knitting baby gifts for our friends who are due in October.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?