.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 02, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: Back in the Saddle



I am back on track with the menu planning. Rich did the cooking tonight so I could take a meal to one of our priest families. Fr. Jonathan is an Army Chaplain, and his family is being relocated to Georgia in a couple weeks. They are in the middle of packing and moving and the military movers are there this week, so folks from church are bringing meals.

I have two birthday reports to write, vacation descriptions, lots to tell you about Jerome's baptism and the Black Sheep Gathering, some knitting photos to share and a couple foodie commentaries in the works. That should keep me busy blogging, when I'm not, you know, taking care of the house, the kids, and trying to get some time in for the cooking and knitting and all that other stuff I write about.


What is on your menu this week

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?