.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 04, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: June 4



We are really swamped here with end of school year stuff and our weekends are just as busy as our weekdays. Rich's folks and grandparents are coming next weekend, we are going to be with our kids' godparents the following weekend, while their son is baptised, and then Jerome will be baptised the weekend after that.

I need to apologize to my June colorswappers, because I still haven't gotten all the assignments out. You haven't missed yours, I just haven't sent them all. I will be working on that tonight after I get the kids in bed.

What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Your menu plan looks great! Thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?