.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How Do I Love Thee?

Reasons Number 4721 & 4722

I told Rich that I was planning on making these pants (and the top), to learn how to put in a zipper.



The first thing he said, with no looks or promptings from me, was that I would look so much better in them than that stick model.

The second thing he said was that he was hoping I was making them in a solid color so I wouldn't have to worry about making the pinstripes perfectly straight.

I love this man. He thinks I look better than the thin models, and he takes real interest in what I like to do.

Also, I want those peekaboo toe heels the model has on in the picture on the right. Anyone who can find me a pair like those in a 7 1/2 for less than $50 will be my new best friend. Sorry, Rich.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Here are some:

http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Jessica-Simpson-Mando-Platform-Peep-toe-Heels/2338801/product.html?IID=prod2338801

or these:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18617298/c/75864/g/women/s/6.html

Can I be your best friend?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?