Monday, March 19, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: March 19
A family from church got a great deal on what they called Italian eggplant at the produce store and shared their bounty Sunday. I saw them and immediately thought of stuffing them. They were about two to three inches long and smooth and beautiful. So we went home with a bunch and that was tonight's dinner.
- Monday: Stuffed Eggplant (Ma'hshee) and Kofta in Tomato Sauce with Rice
- Tuesday: White Bean and Kale Soup for Home Group Soup Supper
- Wednesday: Roasted Eggplant and Pepper Wraps with Fresh Mozzarella and Greens
- Thursday: Lemon-Garlic Chicken with Asparagus and Pasta
- Friday: Falafel, Hummus, Pita Bread, Laban bi Chiyar, Salad
- Saturday: Macaroni and Cheese, Roasted Asparagus, Applesauce
- Sunday: Elijah's Birthday Dinner, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup, that's what he requested, along with Chocolate Cake and Candy
What is on your menu this week?
Links to this post: