.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Green Package Arrived Last Week

This has been a rather hectic week for me. We've had lots of things going on, and I'm getting ready to go out of town. However, I wanted to post about my lovely green package from Chris that arrived last Wednesday.



It was full of so many different things!



There was a candle with my initial all over it, two skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in the camoflage colorway, a kind of spring green colorway in Taos, some fun, fluffy Patons yarn, two skeins of a really nice green in Patons Grace, which I love! I know there are a couple things I'm forgetting, oh! The chocolate mints! I had a really fun time looking at all the things in the box and reading her lovely card. It was really obvious she put a lot of thought into it.


Thank you Chris!

Also, I finished a tiny project last week, a leaf and stem bookmark.



I have two birthday posts that I owe Amira and Elijah. Amira's birthday was the 10th and Elijah's is today. She is three and he is five now. I will try to post when I get back home from my trip. If you don't hear from me by the 2nd, feel free to email me and bug me about it.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi from Briana. I received my colorswap package today. I feel so spoiled! Thank you thank you thank you. I will be posting pics once I find my camera cord and also doing additional gushing on my blog! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?