Monday, February 05, 2007
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
If I am buying yarn myself I tend to buy wools or natural fibers. But I do not shun the occasional Red Heart or Lion Brand if it is special.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No just knit
3. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
none just knitting
4. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
really soft wools or wonderful wool blends
5. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
am not a fan of novelty yarns
6. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
7. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
8. What are you knitting right now?
chemo hats and Irish Hiking Scarf
9. Are you a sock knitter?
Not yet but hope to be some day
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Are there any colors you hate?
I love shades of green, yellow, browns and reds. I do not like pink
11. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Amazon [Ranee here, search for her name and or email to pull it up]
12. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
13. Do you have any religious prohibitions or restrictions?
14. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
15. Do you burn candles?
16. Do you have a sweet or salt tooth?
17. Do you drink coffee, tea or cocoa?
cocoa yes, coffee occasionally
18. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married 11years 2 boys 1 girl ages 5-7-9 with girl in the middle. assortment of fishes, a turtle and a wonderful puppy named Hutch
19. What are some of your favorite things?
magnets, scary movies, roses, sweet tarts, books
20. Is there anything that you collect?
Things related to elephants
21. What is your favorite holiday?
22. What is your birthday? (You don't have to tell the year)