.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Over at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Laura has something called Menu Plan Mondays. Since I like to plan our weekly meals to save money, eat healthfully and keep my sanity come dinner time anyway, I thought it would be fun to try to post my weekly menus each Monday along with her. I will provide as many recipes as possible upon request.

Monday: Salsa Chicken, Corn and Black Beans with Southwestern Rice Pilaf from current Fine Cooking

Tuesday: Chicken and Noodle Casserole and Salad

Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese, Fruit Salad and Green Salad

Thursday: Cous Cous with Lamb Tagine, Harissa, Laban bi Chiyar, Pita Bread, Hummus, Baba Ghanooj, Gatayif for dessert - we are having our mechanic over for dinner, the one who only charges us what he pays for parts and won't let us pay him for his time

Friday: Lentil and Brown Rice Tacos

Saturday: Shredded Beef, Rice Pilaf and Peas noted that I had an abundance of pasta and rice this week, so I'm switching this to Sweet Potato Rolls and Salad

Sunday: Superbowl Potluck - I'm bringing Cornbread and Honey Butter

What are you making this week?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?