.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 21, 2006

January Assignments Sent

I have sent out the assignments for January's Color Swap. I forgot to ask everyone to email me when you get your assignment just so I know you received it.

The color theme is Metallic, and I'm interpreting that pretty broadly, to include sparkly, shimmery, glittery, not just gold, silver, copper, bronze, etc. So, now that you have your assignment, you can go snoop on your partner's blog and see what she's interested in and what kinds of things she likes, and have fun finding things with which to spoil and surprise her.

I just want to reiterate that the total cost for this should be at least $25, including shipping and packaging. Please send your package by January 20th to make sure that it is received by the 31st. Also, this is supposed to be fun, not just a way to grub for stuff. So, please don't complain on your blog about your partner, if you have a problem, please email me about it and I'll see what I can do. Enjoy finding fun things that fit within the color theme to send, and enjoy the fun of receiving a swap package!

Another thing: I am not very artistic when it comes to drawing and painting, so if anyone out there can come up with a good Color Swap 2007 button, I will award a prize to the one I like best. Email me the button, jpg or gif please, with your name, email address and a snail mail address, so I can send you your prize.

Here is a list of January's participants:

Karla
Natalie
Ranee
Julie
Juli

Have fun everyone!

Labels:


Comments:
I'll be mailing mine out to my partner on Monday (hopefully there's mail service on Monday)! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?