.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Interweave Holiday Knits, Knit Picks

I was waiting eagerly for this issue to be available, and so I headed over to JoAnn's with my 50% off coupon to buy it and found that it was almost all (if not all) patterns that had been published in the magazine before, and that I had all the ones that looked interesting to me. It saved me $4.

I have a question about Knit Picks monthly contest: Has anyone ever won it? They don't announce winners, I've never read on knitting lists or blogs that someone hit the $100 jackpot there.

Also, I have two FOs to announce, both of my own rather simple design. Yesterday, I wove in the final ends on the Shower's This Weekend Baby Sweater and knit up a quick newborn hat out of one of the leftover yarns and another yarn leftover from Little Boy Green, I've called it the Faux Fair Isle Baby Hat. I will post the sweater pattern to the free pattern site as soon as I get the picture taken.

Comments:
Ranee, hi. Nice blog, I found you through the holiday KAL.

I don't personally know the person but someone on the big sockknitters yahoo group once posted that she had won it. Other than that I don't know any body else. I've thought about it before too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?